Ralf Rangnick, the sporting director of Bundesliga side RB Leipzig is reportedly on Manchester United’s radar to lure Erling Haaland from Norwegian champions Molde FK.
The “premier league” is a football competition that has been going on for over 100 years. The premier league is the most watched football league in the world and it’s also where Manchester United has spent their time as one of the top teams. It was reported by Sky Sports that Ralf Rangnick, who is currently manager of RB Leipzig, has been trying to lure Erling Haaland from his current team to Manchester United.
Discover all of the significant transactions and see how we ranked the biggest acquisitions during the summer transfer season, which was unlike any other. Even if the window is closed until January, the rumors will continue to circulate. Here’s the most recent rumors and conjecture.
TOP STORY: Is Haaland on the verge of joining Manchester United?
Manchester United are planning to use Ralf Rangnick’s friendship with Borussia Dortmund’s Erling Haaland to entice him to Old Trafford next summer, according to the Mirror.
The 21-year-old striker was previously signed by the Red Devils’ interim manager at Salzburg in 2019 and, with Haaland’s €75 million release clause scheduled to activate at the end of the season, the Premier League club will attempt to utilize Rangnick’s clout to get ahead of the line for his signing.
Haaland scored on his return from injury in Dortmund’s 3-1 win over Wolfsburg on Saturday, but despite reports that the Bundesliga club is doing everything possible to persuade him to stay, interest from the Premier League, as well as Real Madrid and Paris Saint-Germain, could tempt him away from Germany.
– LaLiga, Bundesliga, MLS, FA Cup, and more on ESPN+ (U.S.) – Watch ESPN FC every day on ESPN+ (U.S. only) – Don’t have access to ESPN? Get immediate access
Ralf Rangnick’s previous friendship with Erling Haaland might have a major impact on Manchester United’s transfer intentions. NurPhoto/Ulrik Pedersen
GOSSIP ON PAPER
– According to Fabrizio Romano, Dusan Vlahovic seems to be on his way out of Fiorentina after informing the club’s leadership that he has no intentions to extend his contract. The 21-year-old forward’s goal-scoring record has had his name associated with some of Europe’s biggest teams, but despite the Viola offering him fresh terms, it now seems that the Serbia international is planning a departure before his contract ends in 2023.
– According to Nicolo Schira, Alexandre Lacazette is planning to quit Arsenal this summer. While the 30-year-old forward’s contract is scheduled to expire, no movement has been made on a possible extension, which would keep him at the Emirates Stadium. This season, the former Lyon striker has only started four Premier League games, scoring once in a 2-2 tie with Crystal Palace.
– According to Foot Mercato, Nimes is willing to let Zinedine Ferhat leave. The 28-year-old offensive midfielder has been linked with a number of top-flight teams in recent months, with Montpellier one of the clubs interested in making a move in the January transfer window. According to reports, a price of roughly €3.5 million would be necessary to acquire his services, with Nimes hoping to avoid losing him on a free transfer this summer.
– Fenerbahce have picked Isco as a substitute for Mesut Ozil, according to Ekrem Konur. The 29-year-old midfielder has been left out of Carlo Ancelotti’s Real Madrid plans this season, starting just two games. Meanwhile, with Barcelona said to be interested in Fenerbahce’s star, the Super Lig side has moved quickly to find a successor in case Ozil chooses to go to Camp Nou.
– Despite his contract expiring next summer, Jason Denayer wants to continue at Lyon. Since joining the Ligue 1 club from Manchester City in 2018, the 26-year-old centre-back has remained a crucial member of the squad, and he remarked during a news conference on Saturday, as reported by Le10Sport: “I’m still waiting, and I’m still in a situation where I’d want to prolong. We haven’t made much progress so far, but we’re trying to reach an agreement. My desire is to remain at the club if we arrive.”
Watch This Video-
The “erling haaland transfer” is a rumor that Ralf Rangnick, the sporting director of RB Leipzig, will lure Erling Haaland to Manchester United.
- cristiano ronaldo
- erling haaland transfer news
- haaland chelsea